Looking for Assault Boat mod by Marco Bergman. Help requested.

Hello CM friends.

I have re-bought CMBO/CMBB/CMAK on gog.com and have installed a large number of mods. The games look fantastic and fog works :-). One mod I cannot find on the CMX1 Mods Warehouse is Marco Bergman's excellent Assault Boat mod:

It is bmp 3660-3664. Could someone mail this mod to me ?

Thank you so much in advance!

Kind regards

Mr Die Easy

Hi Erwin,

Thanks for responding!

I can confirm I have the same files 3660-3664 in all 3 games from GOG (i.e. the boat looks the same in all 3 games). Marco's Assault Boat mod is high resolution. The original bmp files are low resolution with these sizes (3660: 13 KB, 3661: 25 KB, 3662: 7 KB, 3663: 4 KB, 3664: 4 KB).

If your files are bigger then you most likely have the mod ?

KR

Mine must be originals.  However, these files don't even exist in my CMAK.  I also checked the original CMMODS but couldn't find this mod.    Marco has a few vehicular mods for CMAK, but nothing (at CMMODS) for CMBB.

http://cmx1mods.greenasjade.net/authors?game_type=3

Am surprised as I am such a mod slut, I was sure I had every mod.  But, looking the the old CMMODS for CM1 mods was a real walk down memory lane.  Most CM1 modders have vanished, but some are still with us - like MikeyD, Umlaut and a few others. 

Maybe try to contact Marco directly.  His full-color weapons mod giving calibre and ranges for all CM2 titles is one of my all-time favorites.

Edited by Erwin