How does this work?

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming you still need help with this...

Which game do you have and is it for the Mac or PC/Windows ? Depending on what you downloaded you may need to 'extract' the file since it may be compressed into a '.zip' file (especially if you selected multiple files to download). With this .zip file extracted you should have the installers for the game (in the case of a 'files.zip' download, you might have more files that may need to be extracted). With Windows, it will typically be capable of extracting most of these .zip files (I can't remember what MacOS native ability is with .zip files). If for some reason the extraction doesn't work, then you may need a program to extract them (such as 7-zip). If there are still problems extracting the file, then you will probably need to redownload the installer again.

The installer is fairly automatic with most of the defaults that you would want. Once installed, you will need to activate the game with your license key (that may be listed in either an email you received after the purchase or in your Battlefront Store account).

Maybe an ROTC instructor required it for something.  Many US colleges and universities (maybe high school too, although I don't remember for sure) have ROTC programs and there are a few military academies outside of west point (what's that one in Virginia - VMI or something?).  Texas A&M began as a military academy as I recall and still has a large military presence.