After a year and and five months it is done! The SF2 mod really burned me out but I managed to FINALLY finish this bad boy after lots of breaks and procrastination. There's over 1700 portraits included. I hand made 60+ unique faces for this one, there's plenty of variety.

Thanks to MJ for sending me the new portraits so I'd know what was included in RtV. He didn't have the SS so I had to guess, but going by my research I think I have them covered.

Guys, please read the included "Urgent" readme in the zip when you get a chance. Things are pretty tough for me right now so I'd appreciate it.

I sent the mod off to Booty so it should be up some time soon (or maybe Ian can get a hold of him and let him know). In the meantime here's the splash screen and I posted a pic in my FI Mods thread.

az2fjkE.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy them and stay healthy, the world has definitely taken a weird-ass detour.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

You are indeed a God Emperor, Mord! Thank you again for all you're giving us.

Guys, don't forget to read the text  file after you've downloaded this great mod. Mord needs some help in this difficult time!

Donation made, Mord. Hope it helps.

Edited by Aragorn2002

46 minutes ago, Mord said:

@MOS:96B2P  You're welcome.

@Bootie Sent off a file yesterday, did you receive it? The second email is the correct one.

Mord.

Yeah I did get it matey.  I have quite a few files to upload but my works a bit busy just now so I'm afraid it will be a few days before I get a chance to progress.

5 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

You are indeed a God Emperor, Mord! Thank you again for all you're giving us.

Guys, don't forget to read the text  file after you've downloaded this great mod. Mord needs some help in this difficult time!

Donation made, Mord. Hope it helps.

You are welcome. Hope you enjoy. And thanks much for the contribution. Things here have been incredibly tight for me.

4 hours ago, Bootie said:

Yeah I did get it matey.  I have quite a few files to upload but my works a bit busy just now so I'm afraid it will be a few days before I get a chance to progress.

10-4 man. People can at least get it from Mediafire until you have time to get it uploaded. I eventually hope we'll be able to post our own stuff.

Mord.

Oh, I don't know (no way to see how many people DL). I was just commenting on the lack of responses in this thread. LOL. Seems they get less and less with every mod.

Mord.

1 hour ago, Mord said:

Oh, I don't know (no way to see how many people DL). I was just commenting on the lack of responses in this thread. LOL. Seems they get less and less with every mod.

Mord.

Don't forget that you open already another threat and have some answers of yours Italy Portraits not finished !

Mord's Mods: Fortress Italy Edition

7 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

Don't forget that you open already another threat and have some answers of yours Italy Portraits not finished !

Mord's Mods: Fortress Italy Edition

I didn't forget you. Even mentioned you in the Readme.

Mord.

3 minutes ago, Mord said:

I didn't forget you. Even mentioned you in the Readme.

Mord.

@Mord No no !! you dont understand

You are complaining (in right)to dont recieve enough answers of yours news Italian PortraitsV2  in these thread, and me I told you :

Don't forget that you have already answers of ANOTHER THREAD.

8 hours ago, Mord said:

Only four responses, huh? Damn, man.  

Don't worry my friend.  Your mods are greatly appreciated and loved by the community.  The forum traffic seems to be on the light side considering most people are probably quarantined at home.  I had expected forum activity to shoot way up.  It makes me suspect many people visit the forum while at work from their work computers. :o :D :lol:   Now they're stuck at home completing the honey do lists........... :)  

5 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

Don't worry my friend.  Your mods are greatly appreciated and loved by the community.  The forum traffic seems to be on the light side considering most people are probably quarantined at home.  I had expected forum activity to shoot way up.  It makes me suspect many people visit the forum while at work from their work computers. :o :D :lol:   Now they're stuck at home completing the honey do lists........... :)  

My honey do lists are being done by my wife who is rattling around the house going out of her mind.  Meanwhile in Afghanistan … 😏

1 minute ago, Combatintman said:

My honey do lists are being done by my wife who is rattling around the house going out of her mind.  Meanwhile in Afghanistan … 😏

HA!!! I KNEW IT!!  If most other people were also still at work, like you, forum traffic would be up.  :D  Stay safe my friend.