In general CM3: Afrika Korps should work on Windows 10. The problem though may be the copy-protection. Since you specifically mentioned 'CM3' I assume you have the CDV distribution of the game. If I recall correctly those copies used a disc-based copy-protection system that may not work with Windows 10 ('SafeDisc' possibly). I'm not fully aware of a work-around if that is the case. However, if you really want to play the game, then you could purchase a copy from Gog.com (Combat Mission Afrika Korps). Currently it is selling for US$2.99.

• 10 months later...
On 3/23/2020 at 2:18 PM, Schrullenhaft said:

In general CM3: Afrika Korps should work on Windows 10. The problem though may be the copy-protection. Since you specifically mentioned 'CM3' I assume you have the CDV distribution of the game. If I recall correctly those copies used a disc-based copy-protection system that may not work with Windows 10 ('SafeDisc' possibly). I'm not fully aware of a work-around if that is the case. However, if you really want to play the game, then you could purchase a copy from Gog.com (Combat Mission Afrika Korps). Currently it is selling for US$2.99.

I just installed my 2003 copy of CMAK 3 from CDV on my PC running Windows 10. I didn’t experience any issues with running it (except aspect ratios because I have a 27 inch 4K monitor with a screen resolution of 3840x2160). I’ll try some of your suggestions in other threads to resolve those issues though😊 I do need to have the disk in the reader to run it though.