folder path of single player battles?

2 hours ago, user1000 said:

god i hate trying to find the path everytime....

In C:\Users\username\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission

Yeah, me too. That is why I have created shortcuts on my desktop.

2 hours ago, user1000 said:

I only have blitzkrieg and italy and i am missing normandy is it someplace else?

As I understand it, Normandy is the only one of the CM titles where you are able to place the entire game directory some place other than the C drive.

Have all my game "data" files (and Normandy) on my F drive - and only the mandatory files from the other CM titles on the C drive - to avoid clogging up my C drive. Perhaps you did something similar when you installed CMBN?

13 minutes ago, umlaut said:

Yeah, me too. That is why I have created shortcuts on my desktop.

As I understand it, Normandy is the only one of the CM titles where you are able to place the entire game directory some place other than the C drive.

Have all my game "data" files (and Normandy) on my F drive - and only the mandatory files from the other CM titles on the C drive - to avoid clogging up my C drive. Perhaps you did something similar when you installed CMBN?

I remember it a little differently, but CMBN is „special“. IIRC, the trick is that you can „mirror“ the CMBN files somehow, to have all games accessible in one place.There is an ancient thread about this. Or ask @IanL He was involved back then.

Edited by StieliAlpha

I have no clue where it is as I have a sp mission I am about to release  and want to pull it out of there. Searching doesn't find the .btt name either.

EDIT OK I FOUND IT : All I had to do is type battelfront in the search and the install structure  unlike italy or blitz allows you to find the files in the main game folder in

game files/scenario instead of appdata like the other 2 games

Please sticky

Edited by user1000