Umlaut´s mods

Got another mod ready - and as it might not be the last, I figured I might as well start a dedicated thread for my own mods.

This one is one of my new favorite vehicles in CMFI R2V: The Morris C9B SPAA.
A favorite to play with, that is - not to mod! It has been a real PITA to mod, because it has no large surfaces, but millions of little nooks and crannies. Luckily, modding is now over and I enjoy playing with my weathered Morris SPAA. Hope you will too.

As always I´ll share it via this Dropbox link - until it is available on CMMODS IV.

SPAAreklame.jpg?dl=1

Edited by umlaut

• 5 weeks later...

This thread is woefully lacking in comments and praise so I thought I'd drop in (haven't been around much) and give you a hardy slap on the back and raise a stein in your honor. I can't use the RvT stuff yet but I can admire your pics and as always, you deliver. You are one of our preeminent talents, who has pioneered the modding of the CMx2 series as much as you have given us beautiful, quality work to enjoy. So, I hope in some way this gives you the inspiration to keep doing what you do. From one modder to another I salute your talent and artistry! Fantastic job, umlaut!

Mord.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 9:02 PM, Mord said:

This thread is woefully lacking in comments and praise so I thought I'd drop in (haven't been around much) and give you a hardy slap on the back and raise a stein in your honor. I can't use the RvT stuff yet but I can admire your pics and as always, you deliver. You are one of our preeminent talents, who has pioneered the modding of the CMx2 series as much as you have given us beautiful, quality work to enjoy. So, I hope in some way this gives you the inspiration to keep doing what you do. From one modder to another I salute your talent and artistry! Fantastic job, umlaut!

Mord.

Thanks a lot, mate - and right back at ya :)

• 5 months later...

A while later I know but I only got FI two days ago.

On 4/3/2020 at 8:02 PM, Mord said:

This thread is woefully lacking in comments and praise so I thought I'd drop in

Me too, excellent work @umlaut.

And @Mord only today I realised my lazy habits with mods meant that I had previously just thrown your whole portrait collections into previous titles 🙄.  Have spent a few enjoyable minutes this afternoon selecting only one lot for FI (Summer background with flags) and they look very good.  Thanks for your lovely work on these.  Now I have the job of revisiting my other lazy installs...

22 hours ago, Erwin said:

Hey Umlaut.  I noticed you previously had "Umlauts Snowy US Various" which included the Chaffee.  They seem a little different.  Is one the "desired/best version"?

This Chaffee is newer, so it should replace the one in "Umlauts Snowy US Various".

It is placed in the FB section, by the way:
https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-final-blitzkrieg/cmfb-vehicles/cmfb-umlauts-weathered-m24-chaffee/