Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

Great shot of the U.S. M29 Weasel (U.S. Lend-Lease) in action.

I think you meant the Ford GPA. I have an account of a guy who literally drove an amphibious Jeep around the world. An epic adventure. The sad part was the planned endpoint was the factory where the vehicle was built. He couldn't get any executives to come out and so much as take a look because they considered the GPA to be a 'failure' and refused to acknowledge its existence.

3 hours ago, MikeyD said:

I think you meant the Ford GPA. I have an account of a guy who literally drove an amphibious Jeep around the world. An epic adventure. The sad part was the planned endpoint was the factory where the vehicle was built. He couldn't get any executives to come out and so much as take a look because they considered the GPA to be a 'failure' and refused to acknowledge its existence.

Correct - it is a U.S. Ford GPA - a good example of Lend-Lease aid to Soviets during Second World War.

On 3/26/2020 at 3:19 PM, BFCElvis said:

S winter 1.jpg

S winter 2.jpg

I like that soldiers with ushanka. It makes me wonder if we are going to see some german forces wearing forage cap. It was very usual between volkssturm and regular forces in the last days of war.
PD. When we'll know the full TOE's of 'Fire & Rumble'?

19 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

That is always released when the pre-orders open.

Thanks BFCElvis. I don't go to ask for the pre order release date because I know the answer to it, but... could you to upload more screenshot about new units and vehicles incoming? (Tanks you).

Maybe this will be a bit of fun. I am playtesting a battle that @benpark made using his awesome Berlin map. I was checking out this guy's dead buddies and realized that a new addition to the game is in this screenshot. I don't recall it being mentioned before. First person to correctly identify it I'll honor by fulfilling a screenshot request (assuming it's in the game).

What is it.jpg

Edited by BFCElvis
Forgot the watermark. :-)

1 minute ago, Hapless said:

Ruined wall segments?

Those ruined walls don't look like they're part of the usual ruined building pile, or damaged existing walls, more like they're a specific placed object.

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!! Rubbled walls!

You guys are good. That took all of 10 minutes.

Pick your poison.

21 minutes ago, Hapless said:

Oh wow. Err... I'm not actually up on my late war Eastern Front stuff. So I guess... an IS-2? Not sure whether we've seen one of those yet.

Or who/what-ever shot those unfortunate pixeltruppen in your first screenshot.

Trick the genie into giving you more wishes!
"I wish to see... your screenshot folder."

Rebar, indeed. Added that so the walls could look acceptable where they don't align due to ground height issues, as well as look convincing enough at the ends.

There's a few other new flavor object stuff in there as well.

Edited by benpark

1 hour ago, benpark said:

Rebar, indeed. Added that so the walls could look acceptable where they don't align due to ground height issues, as well as look convincing enough at the ends.

There's a few other new flavor object stuff in there as well.

You did a superb job, Ben. And not just on this. Well done, sir.