Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

Woah! A new AAR comic!

I recently finished the 16 Days in Berlin documentary, and I think I heard a quote that was identical to the speech bubble. They also covered the hasty civilian/military retreat into the forests -- fleeing the Battle of Berlin. Gotta love the authenticity.

17 hours ago, Falaise said:

It is true that said like that it may seem strange !!!
But Bud you make me say what I don't say 😃
I'm not saying it's easy, I'm saying it's easier than CM Italy

Je sais ce que vous vouliez dire, mais ce fut une bonne excuse pour utiliser cette image. 
I know what you meant but it was a good excuse to use that picture. 

:)

17 hours ago, Freyberg said:

From the Allied perspective, the games get more balanced as you get closer to the end of the war; on the Eastern Front, even the CMRT base game offers the Soviet player (and I much prefer playing the Allies) some serious firepower. Panthers aren't that tough in CMRT...

Within the scope of these simulations I’m quite comfortable with my Panthers. In fact I purchased 1/4 as many as my opponent has T34/85s in a PBEM I just started, and we have equal points. 

44 minutes ago, DerKommissar said:

Woah! A new AAR comic!

I recently finished the 16 Days in Berlin documentary, and I think I heard a quote that was identical to the speech bubble. They also covered the hasty civilian/military retreat into the forests -- fleeing the Battle of Berlin. Gotta love the authenticity.

Ah, yes, you are interpreting the scene the way I intended. :)

1 hour ago, Jumpete said:

And... in June or July? Is there any possibility? (At least for pre-order inside that timeframe).

Ohhh the poor @Jumpete so much hope for all of us, he try n try n try all possibilities, he sticks at the slightest sign of hope, but in vain @BFCElvisremains unmoved and continue the battle let us thin screenshots behind him ...😁

Edited by 3j2m7

Sorry I don t want to offense anybody with my little joke, I wish like eveybody to have a knowleges of the date of the release, I found only the way funny that it was asking and the brutal answer giving, but I understand, I will be also very desappointed to revieve this answer for myself.

I was trying only to have a little smile of this forum, but the sens of humour dont seem to be present, or my answers never be of the level of the community. 😑 

Edited by 3j2m7

5 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Sorry I don t want to offense anybody with my little joke, I wish like eveybody to have a knowleges of the date of the release, I found only the way funny that it was asking and the brutal answer giving, but I understand, I will be also very desappointed to revieve this answer for myself.

I was trying only to have a little smile of this forum, but the sens of humour dont seem to be present, or my answers never be of the level of the community. 😑 

Don't worry 3j2m7 , your post hasn't aggrieved me at any time. I think that time for joking (without insults or personnal attacks) always is welcome.

PD: I hope that  BFCElvis doesn't believe that this exemp him from answer me. (My spring offensive continues ;D)

5 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

@3j2m7... Don't worry it isn't easy getting a joke across in another language. Console yourself with the thought that no one in the English speaking world brews a strong ale to match Trappist Rochefort 10.

2 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

I’d love a good geuze right now... 

36 minutes ago, Baneman said:

I assure you that the finest beer I have ever tasted is Kaiser Doppelmalz :wub: ( from Austria  ).

So People let us begin with a beauty of the nature...

I propose to make a cure to see If you and you have a good taste to test some merveillouse things like this... not in one time please !!

First a light taste to begin with a Jupiler (is fresh) and is my favourite in usual time, than a Stella !! (dont drink to much this one personly this give me headeache the day after) and perhaps a White Hoegarden ! white trouble colour and light lemon taste !!

Than you are able to begin two beautiful weeks !

Monday a Kasteel
Tuesday a  Duvel
Wedsneday a Leffe Blonde or Brown you have the choice yes the Belgian give you the choice !
Thursday a  Mardsous
Friday a Westmalle
Saturday a Kwak
Sunday a St Feuillen

Mhhh the week is finish and I dont have finish the list, than we begin with another one !

Monday an Affligem
Thuesday a Chouffe
Wednesday a Chimay Blue Red White you have the choice again pfff !!!
Thuesday a Trapiste
Friday a Tempelier 
Saturday a light one untill all this list Pale Ale
Sunday already, ok a Tongerlo

I think two weeks is not enough I will recommand 3 weeks but dont drive to much and drink to short !

New week new taste...

Monday a Forge
Thuesday a Kapittel
Wednesday a Bush not this one another Bush...
and why not a Troubadour for the Thursday !
Friday an Orval with or without friends 
Saturday an Rochefort 
Sunday a Piraat 

I will also say that, because most of beers are from Abbayes (the brown one s) this is also in the logic that a cheese take place with the same name and are so merveillous like the liquid, with a french baguette, thank you Falaise for yours delicious french baguette ...

and the week is over but the list not...see another beer not really from Belgium !!

Are you able to push on the link ???

https://www.valeursactuelles.com/monde/coronavirus-un-magasin-de-biere-belge-fait-une-drole-de-promo-116770

Edited by 3j2m7
I forge that the Leffe have also a Radieuse !

4 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

The above brings to mind Ithikial's videos. He always used to say "never wargame without a drink". Although personally my game play is bad enough sober.

To have a good effect you know that all troops fighting always better when they receive a little beverage before the assault...

in the course of time, often the fights were won, because the attackers were drunk, or desperate, and threw themselves body and soul in the battle often also officers commanding the poor troops to realize sacrifices... in case of a wargame a little beverage is always welcome, you have only to know your limit ...above was a joke again, but I will put in the trash can...

12 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

So People let us begin with a beauty of the nature...

I propose to make a cure to see If you and you have a good taste to test some merveillouse things like this... not in one time please !!

First a light taste to begin with a Jupiler (is fresh) and is my favourite in usual time, than a Stella !! (dont drink to much this one personly this give me headeache the day after) and perhaps a White Hoegarden ! white trouble colour and light lemon taste !!

Than you are able to begin two beautiful weeks !

Monday a Kasteel
Tuesday a  Duvel
Wedsneday a Leffe Blonde or Brown you have the choice yes the Belgian give you the choice !
Thursday a  Mardsous
Friday a Westmalle
Saturday a Kwak
Sunday a St Feuillen

Mhhh the week is finish and I dont have finish the list, than we begin with another one !

Monday an Affligem
Thuesday a Chouffe
Wednesday a Chimay Blue Red White you have the choice again pfff !!!
Thuesday a Trapiste
Friday a Tempelier 
Saturday a light one untill all this list Pale Ale
Sunday already, ok a Tongerlo

I think two weeks is not enough I will recommand 3 weeks but dont drive to much and drink to short !

New week new taste...

Monday a Forge
Thuesday a Kapittel
Wednesday a Bush not this one another Bush...
and why not a Troubadour for the Thursday !
Friday an Orval with or without friends 
Saturday an Rochefort 
Sunday a Piraat 

I will also say that, because most of beers are from Abbayes (the brown one s) this is also in the logic that a cheese take place with the same name and are so merveillous like the liquid, with a french baguette, thank you Falaise for yours delicious french baguette ...

and the week is over but the list not...see another beer not really from Belgium !!

Are you able to push on the link ???

https://www.valeursactuelles.com/monde/coronavirus-un-magasin-de-biere-belge-fait-une-drole-de-promo-116770

You forgot the Delirium tremens! Take two in order to solve any problem. :)

Edited by Lethaface