Fire and Rubble Update

BFCElvis

5 hours ago, BornGinger said:

I really look forward to battle videos of this module on Youtube. I only hope I won't need to wait too long. Some people get those videos up quite quickly so it all depends on when the module is released.

I know the subject has been discussed before, but - based on the latest tech available - what is the best software to take screenshots and videos? I have been frustrated in trying this. Thanks.

Hi, I am released from my employer for 4 weeks because of Corona..., here in Germany the number of sick people and unfortunately also the number of deaths is increasing..., everything not nice at all. We can't leave the house anymore.
Red Thunder would be a small ray of hope.  Will it be something with the release this month, or not until April?
Stay healthy all together!

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

Nice fur hats and quilted jackets! Reminds me of toilet paper that once existed...

Image result for quilted northern

That's my brand!!!!! There hasn't been any in the stores for weeks. I figure I still have a 2 week supply left from my normal purchase before things hit the fan.

3 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

That's my brand!!!!! There hasn't been any in the stores for weeks. I figure I still have a 2 week supply left from my normal purchase before things hit the fan.

Maybe not where you live, but here the trees are starting to leaf again.

3 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

One more since the other weren't really close shots.

tlyiNcc.jpg

I doubt all riflemen had padded jackets only. Greatcoats should be more appropriate for them. I have read somewhwre, that even inside one platoon or company could be different uniform and about 30 % were in greatcoats even though other had jackets.  I will ask of my famliar WWII re-enactor about this.

Here some photos of Visla-Oder operation:

a7003e8b0bad.jpg

d645783ce08b663bfa4daeec0ed2b1c9.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCB5im3RFEXdYO3bZ8yY-

282.jpg

1 hour ago, MikeyD said:

Oh, Soviet greatcoats are in the game too. Not just greatcoats but also a version of standard dress with the folded up greatcoat draped across the body (often incorrectly called a 'bedroll') So there's lots of variety.

dd00185690e16a69a3c80eb6d035fdc5.jpg

I always thought it was a bedroll. Thank you.