I know Rome to Victory has just came out, but I was wondering if @Fuser, @Vein @Juju or @umlaut have announced plans to bring their mods to Rome to Victory. The new vehicles and uniforms look great out of the box, but the work the community has put into Fortress Italy these past few years is incredible and I can't help but notice my Sherman IIIs look a lot more beat up than my factory fresh IBs and IIAs. 😂

I know these things take time and most of the prominent modders may not even own R2V yet, I'm just curious.

I have released one R2V mod - the Wasp flame carriers. And I have been working on the Archer too, but cant make any promises on when it will be released.

It is highly unlikely that I will make many other mods, though: They require a lot of time and/or motivation - which I dont really have at the moment.

Regarding the Shermans, I can offer to make R2V versions based on Aris/Fuser´s exsisting Sherman mods. But that would require that @Fuser is willing to send me the original psd-files for his previous Sherman mods from CMFI and CMBN. Alas, it seems that he has gone permanently AWOL from CM.

On 2/18/2020 at 8:25 PM, DougPhresh said:

I know Rome to Victory has just came out, but I was wondering if @Fuser, @Vein @Juju or @umlaut have announced plans to bring their mods to Rome to Victory. The new vehicles and uniforms look great out of the box, but the work the community has put into Fortress Italy these past few years is incredible and I can't help but notice my Sherman IIIs look a lot more beat up than my factory fresh IBs and IIAs. 😂

I know these things take time and most of the prominent modders may not even own R2V yet, I'm just curious.

I´ve made a quick-fix for the Shermans. I might do something similar to some of the other vehicles - if possible.