I really admire all of the new uniform mods that have been coming throughout Combat Mission games. I would really like to get in on it, but I don't know how to Reskin. Is there a video on how to do so? Or a set of instructions on what to do? I have tons of great ideas.

There's no real shortcut to doing (or redoing) textures.
You do it by doing it, sometimes from the ground-up. Nose-to-the-grindstone. If you're lucky the original texture gives some indication of where the pieces fit on the art. Here's an example of how the pieces of the model is laid out on the CMSF2 Syrian uniform texture. Legs, arms, torso, collar and shirt cuffs. Other uniform types in other title are laid out different-but-similar.

uniform sample.jpg

It's kinda pointless to start without a template really, but I've never seen them post any templates to help people create skins for vehicles or uniforms, though these undoubtedly exist. The only templates I've seen them post are for mission briefings. I guess if it is just small changes to existing textures you can do it, but a complete overhaul or new texture is pretty difficult. The texture map above is a token gesture, there are only a couple such maps in the game files for any of the games. In summary, there are no tutorials, starting points, help, templates etc, it's kind of amazing the modders who did make new textures got anywhere at all (maybe they did get a bit of help? - who knows? ).

You might try asking a modder who makes skins for the game you are interested in, they may have something. Perhaps ezjax for WW2 uniforms, aris/fuser for WW2 vehicles but some of them are less active these days and may have deleted whatever resources they had.