Missing Task Force Thunder Campaign after upgrading to engine 4

I upgraded from CMSF to CMSF2, but my campaigns are empty. I only have upgraded the base game as I have not purchased on modules upgrades yet. I have tried uninstalling everything and starting over, but no joy. The game otherwise seems to be working just fine. Should there be a campaign with the base upgrade?

Abort abort abort! I found the issue after several days of trying to debug I tried one more thing immediately after posting. I thought I had installed the software under my non administrator account profile, but the campaign files are created in my administrator's documents folder. As soon as I ran the game as administrator, all the campaigns appeared. Odd that all the battles were showing up okay.

Enjoy my fumbling and bumbling. :)

Edit: I also just discovered that the battles I thought were working were not the upgraded SF2 versions of the battles. Doh!

Edited by Oracle427