Der Ring Der 5 Panzer

Erwin

7 hours ago, Erwin said:

I have a "v2 BETA" dated 11/16/2016.  But at "Few Good Men" I only see a v1 dated 7/6/2015.

Is there a final version or is the v2 BETA the latest one?

Hi Erwin

The v2 beta was a test version I did a limited release on. It had a beefed up Soviet OOB on basis of some feedback I received on v1. I was not convinced myself this was required but I'd some feedback from credible playertesters to to that end so released a test version. TBH I've not had much feedback on that and the v1 release seems to have had overwhelmingly positive feedback.

So if you want the option/chance of getting a real kicking playing this go for Beta 2 :)

Link to the original thread FYI 

Edited by George MC

8 hours ago, Commanderski said:

I followed the original thread and the link to the Beta on page 6 , which I think is the version 2, gives me a 404 error (page not found).

Is there a current link to version 2?

It’sthe drop box link gone. I’d a clear out of my Dropbox account. Give me till this evening and I’ll reupload. Away from my pc just now. 
cheery!

5 hours ago, George MC said:

He! Awra best! Be keen to hear how you get on? Ta!

Am excited to see your huge map.  Took a looong time to load.  Am hoping my machine can handle it when more units and smoke appears.  Have been planning to get a super dooper new machine, but as I will soon be abroad again until Autumn, I figure any super machine I get now will be an obsolete old hag by the time I get back.  (So, will wait till then.)

4 hours ago, Erwin said:

Am excited to see your huge map.  Took a looong time to load.  Am hoping my machine can handle it when more units and smoke appears.  Have been planning to get a super dooper new machine, but as I will soon be abroad again until Autumn, I figure any super machine I get now will be an obsolete old hag by the time I get back.  (So, will wait till then.)

I'm sure it'll be fine :)