New Mini-Campaign/Scenario: Alarmeinheiten

3 hours ago, _Kraut_ said:

Ambushed by Partisans

ambushed.thumb.png.6a87d3afedcb5923d1b43fdd284eef7f.png

Beautiful screenshot,

is always interresting to see others screeenshot or littles clips, this is the moment that you can compare and appreciated, OR not, your computer, and discover, missing things that you have, OR not, on your own, and try to have all differents effects, without forget the helpfull reshades  correctly configurated !   

On 4/10/2020 at 1:25 PM, Bil Hardenberger said:

I believe you are thinking about my Command Friction rules 

Thanks, the linked thread and the manual it contains (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YZ39BeorPrMA5TM9V1DeQIIsHaMS9qIdFMLFQTbTea4/edit) was exactly what I was looking for.

The idea to give players the choice to go either for a more historical or a more exotic/diverse OOB is  very welcome.  

Looking forward  to play Alarmeinheiten and maintain 2nd Bn’s CP.

Edited by Aquila-SmartWargames

The battalion motor pool, with the repair shop, is located a short distance to the west of Kvass in the village of Sazony.  The Motor Pool has several vehicles in the shop for repair.  The rarity level of the vehicles under repair will vary depending on the vehicle choice made in the vehicle choice scenario.  The mixed TOE may have something like a Nashorn while the common TOE  may have something like StuG III.  When vehicles are repaired and returned to service, they will be found parked in the yard of the Repair Shop.

Below a Hetzer tank destroyer is returned to service. 

UzR4xRth.jpg

The Hetzer moves out to link up with the Alarmeinheiten. 

1tqhzqOh.jpg

Due to some interest in the "Remove some helmets" mod the mod was released prior to the actual scenario.  The scenario is waiting on Fire & Rubble.  There is a tagged version for the scenario Alarmeinheiten and a no tag version.  The announcement is linked below. 

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/135876-tsd-iii-tpg-ii-the-cm-mod-warehouse-update-area/?do=findComment&comment=1821546 

And the actual link for it at CMMODS IV:

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-battle-for-normandy/cmbn-infantry/mos-remove-some-german-helmets-mod-for-cm-ww2-titles/

Thanks @Bootie!!!

Edited by MOS:96B2P

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

HQ Runner horizontally delivers tentative contact information to a squad that is out of C2.  Every Platoon in the scenario has a 50% tank hunter team assigned as a runner.  This is for players who want to use Hard-Cat C2 Rules v2.  Or they can just hunt tanks.  :) 

HZDE2f4h.jpg 

On the march. 

7jCT2MQh.jpg

1 hour ago, MOS:96B2P said:

HQ Runner horizontally delivers tentative contact information to a squad that is out of C2.  Every Platoon in the scenario has a 50% tank hunter team assigned as a runner.  This is for players who want to use Hard-Cat C2 Rules v2.  Or they can just hunt tanks.  :)

This makes me very happy.  I love runners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Karl, 

This project of yours is very, very nice. A scenario/campaign with some mods. Exactly like I enjoy to produce!

A shame it is being delayed by F&R but I understand. Once you have theos partisans, you can release it as you dreamed of it in the night! Your wife wonders why you wake up and scratch out a quick a bunch of notes...

Phil