Window Mode

franky

Good Evening .

For some reason (I have already uninstalled the Graphics Card Driver several times and , and , and...)

Always crashes with me CMRT in full screen mode. - other games dont crash when i run them in Windowed mode.

Is there a way to run CMRT in windowed mode ?

Maybe someone knows a Trick ?

Sorry for my bad English .

What Windows version and what videocard and driver are you using ? Intel video tends to have problems with CM games. Another problem with Intel video is that you may be limited to what the system manufacturer provides (especially with some laptops), which can further complicate things. If you're running a GeForce or a Radeon, then it should be possible to get CM running. With laptops that may be running a GeForce or Radeon this can get a bit complex since sometimes you can use the Nvidia or AMD drivers and other times you are limited to what the laptop manufacturer releases.

I'm not aware of anyone successfully running CM in a window. CM is an OpenGL based game. Some utilities can convert OpenGL calls into DirectX ones, but I don't think that these will work properly with CM (or possibly produce REALLY HORRIBLE performance if the do work).

Thank You for the answers .

I have Windows 10 - Graphic Card : GTX 1050 ti. Video Card Driver: 441.87

I play on a PC.  too  bad it doesnt run in windowed mode.

Like i said - Games in full screen mode almost crash - therefore i wanted to try CMRT in window mode.

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2020 at 3:54 PM, Schrullenhaft said:

gpbmike - You may want to TURN OFF shaders in the game (Alt + R). Some Nvidia drivers have issues with the shaders and turning them off will typically resolve the issue.

Thanks, I have tried turning them off, but unfortunately it did not help. :(

I have been in contact with support and have been trying other settings on the windows side as well. So far no luck. I will update if I get it working. Thanks!