Questions by back to game player

I’ve come back after a year away. Playing road to Montebourg campaign - in first battle.

three question

1) is is my imagination or do the ghost (was there isn’t anymore) icons stay on longer with new path.

2) have a number of troops in the middle island. Branched them out with hunt. They take fire but never fire back.

3) my first run through with this battle barbwire appeared across road. This run through it isn’t’t there. Is that a glitch

Playing V2 of campaign 

Thanks

John

14 hours ago, coachjohn said:

1) is is my imagination or do the ghost (was there isn’t anymore) icons stay on longer with new path.

There is some kind of bug where sometimes, the position of old contact markers are not updated as the unit moves, so that you end up with markers that stay even in locations where you have your guys sitting for many minutes. It looks like there are still enemies there, but the last enemy has run far away into a forest.

21 hours ago, coachjohn said:

There are no change to the contact markers. Irrespective of the bug that @Bulletpoint pointed out the time the stick around has not changed and the bug he mentioned is not new.

2) have a number of troops in the middle island. Branched them out with hunt. They take fire but never fire back.

Do they have solid contacts? Taking fire will trigger the stop of movement but that does not automatically mean they have targets to shoot at. If they stop moving and see nothing to shoot at - no bug. If they stop moving and see solid enemy contacts and do nothing - could be a bug (its still possible to have LOF issues at the margins of LOS)

3) my first run through with this battle barbwire appeared across road. This run through it isn’t’t there. Is that a glitch

That is suspicious.

• 3 weeks later...