NVIDIA New Options!

3 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

This is pretty much the opposite of CM, which is CPU bound, and with relataively low FPS for most users.

Yep and I was reading the summary and found this:

This works with all GPUs. However, it only works with DirectX 9 and DirectX 11 games. In DirectX 12 and Vulkan games, “the game decides when to queue the frame” and the NVIDIA graphics drivers have no control over this.

So, it will not have an effect on an OpenGL game like CM at all.

• 2 months later...
On 1/18/2020 at 3:17 PM, user1000 said:

I turned off FXAA in nvidia panel and it fixed the menu.

THANKS A MILLION! this fixed the menu weirdness i was experiencing , however, i now have blury ground textures? anybody experience this also? i did try and grab picture but the windows 10 screen shot didn't work...oddly..

On 3/26/2020 at 11:58 PM, Bubba883XL said:

THANKS A MILLION! this fixed the menu weirdness i was experiencing , however, i now have blury ground textures? anybody experience this also? i did try and grab picture but the windows 10 screen shot didn't work...oddly..

The amount of sharp ground is governed by your texture settings (in the game's options) however the game will also automatically downgrade the draw distance if the simulation is struggling so maxing that out is not always the best choice. Windows 10 does not support normal screen capture for games. It seems you have and nvidia card so you have GeForce Experience which has built in support for capturing the screen and videos. I would start there.

• 3 years later...
Posted (edited)

I am still getting quick battle menu that is turning grainy slowly  with these nvidia sharpening settings on

sharpening 1.0

film grain ignore 1.0

I will reduce and see anyone find the magic number?

Edited by user1000