Deleting Multiple Saved Games

Yes, that was what I was saying. In my system it starts with ADMIN/MY DOCUMENTS...

I suggest you make a shortcut to your desktop or someplace to access your SAVED GAMES folder easily - you will see the full address of the folder in the top address bar (assuming your system software is similar to mine).

Just for future reference you can delete saves in the game UI. In the saved game list if you hover over a game you will see a ghost Buster symbol to the right of its name. If you click on it you will select it for delete. Do that for as many as you like and then press the delete button.

Thanks for the input, but when I try this I can only delete one game at a time. If I select a second save file in the game UI, after having already selected one, then the first one is deselected. I have tried shift and alt buttons in addition to selecting, but can still only delete games one-by-one within the game interface.

An easy way to find a file depository to which you have access, like savegames, is to make up a unique name. Like, "c3kbringsinternstoluaus". Then, after creating that save, exit out. Go to your windows (you ARE using Windows 10, right?) search window and type in "c3kbringsinternstoluaus" and, Bob's your uncle! You've found it. Delete away in Windows explorer. Sort by name or date, left click, scroll, shift left click, and delete a 1,000 savegames of tactical effervescence. In one click. Or something.