Voices for Goumiers or Tirailleurs Maroko Algerian...

Hi there, 

for longtime ago I made a copy of voices from differents games, don t remember exaclty from , and now I discover of a forgotted little HD,  I found some voices in a French and a French 2 directory,

I can assure you, french is not, but perhaps something for Goumiers or Moroccan... ?

I hope is not some injure and will not hurt anybody with these text, is for sure Arabish but I dont know, dont have any knoledges, if somebody are interrested about, I let you an overview with attached, files below...

26d.wav 28h.wav 059.wav 061.wav

12 minutes ago, Frenchy56 said:

You can use your own, or use the [1ffd] mod tag, for the 1st Free French division representing troops made mostly of metropolitan French

So,  can you tell me what language is it ?

I have a lot but like I said, without to know it, this could be perhaps interresting for CMFI ?

3 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

So,  can you tell me what language is it ?

I have a lot but like I said, without to know it, this could be perhaps interresting for CMFI ?

These are Arabic voices from Call of Duty 4. The campaign is partly set in a fictional oil-rich Middle Eastern country, kind of like Iraq. So no these wouldn't be usable if you want 100% Morrocan or Algerian accent/dialect. But as @mjkerner says the best we can have right now is to take voices from CMSF and its sound mods.

Edited by Frenchy56

9 minutes ago, Frenchy56 said:

These are Arabic voices from Call of Duty 4. The campaign is partly set in a fictional oil-rich Middle Eastern country, kind of like Iraq. So no these wouldn't be usable if you want 100% Morrocan or Algerian accent/dialect. But as @mjkerner says the best we can have right now is to take voices from CMSF and its sound mods.

Ok sound good, it was only eventually to help some of you !