usmc0311

gUYS,

Just go the game and it runs great.

After several hours of trying to get some of the downloaded content (scenarios etc) and not knowing how to get them to work.

I made a test custom scenario and noticed that it is saved in a "Games Data" folder...however I dont have those folders.

I checked my windows to make sure I am displaying hidden files...but still cannot see anything in the C-programfiles86-battlefront-combat mission shockforce2-

I have 3 folders :

1. Data has brz files, but no folders

2. Misc

3. Mod tools

I am sure the folders are there, but cannot find them....anyone help please?

Scenario files and the like (maps, QB maps) go in a directory structure in your personal documents folder. On my machine that happens to be D:\Ian\Documents on yours it might be C:\Users\USMC0311\Documents. Just use the Documents short cut under My PC (assuming Windows 10 but win 7 and 8 will be simiarl) Under there look for Battlefront\Chock Force 2\Game  Files\Scenarios. That directory contains all the scenarios the game shipped with and you can add any you download there too. Similar for Quick Battle Maps to add to the maps available for quick battles and Master Maps if you want to store downloaded maps along side any that came with the game.