Infantry entering houses ... from the wrong side?!

Hi Guys,

I have noticed some really weird behaviour. I send my nfantry to go through the back yards and avoid the main roads, since MG fire is expected to have a sweeping view on the main road. When I tell my infantry to enter the house, they will partially run around the house and enter from the front! The very thing I try to prevent!?! Any thoughts as to why this is and how to prevent it?

Does movement speed cause this?

Or maybe two squads entering at once, forcing a queue and making some pixel soldiers think they can beat the queue, run around the house (and die)?

Edited by Fokker G1

Are some of your me going in the door you expect?

If not there is likely a problem with the map and the door is inaccessible.

If so you are facing a problem of your me are trying to execute your orders as fast as possible and some soldiers have grown impatient with thier buddies being slow and have gone to look for another way in. :)

What you can do is split your squads and set the orders so there are pauses that prevent this impatience. Or someone suggested using the assault command for the entry order. I have not tested it but is sounds promising.