No full installers for latest versions available?

canuck97

Hello,

I own CMBN, CMFI, CMRT and CMFB, each with all modules and engine upgrades. However I'm not able to find links to the often mentioned "full installers" with the latest patches. Since I have to change my computer in a few days I have to re-install the games and I'd like to keep things clean and simple with an up to date full installer. However, there don't seem to be any up to date versions of those?

Thanks for any help!

canuck

You need to login to your Store account (https://www.battlefront.com , 'login' button in upper right) and look at your orders ('My Account' in the menu at the topif it doesn't default to the list and then 'My Orders' in the list). Clicking on any of the text that is linked ('Order Id', 'Order Type' or 'Click to view' next to the order total) should bring you to the order details screen that will have a link to the download. Again, you'll want to look at an order that has the 4.0 Upgrade or the base game (if that was a fairly recent purchase) to get the 'full installer'.

Thank you, I got it. Is there a special order in which I need to put in all my serials? 

Ah, I've already found the answer in another thread. If I got it right I'll have to use all latest full installers and put in each original base game key after install, followed by 3.0, 4.0 and all module keys.

Edited by canuck97