Scenario Recommendations

6 minutes ago, 7thGalaxy said:

Thanks - I'll grab it. 

I notice that there are a few battles which have been made at the same time as MG but were released online only - the battle for the eerde dunes and cut off at koevereag - where can these be found now?

Here ya go: https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/category/combat-mission-battle-for-normandy/cm-battles-for-normandy/

1 hour ago, 7thGalaxy said:

I can't see either of those scenarios there?

If they are no on TSDIII then I'm not sure where they are then. People create stuff but often just post a dropbox link and a create a thread in the forum. Guess you could always search the forums for threads with these names?

Cut off at Koevering and Eerde Dunes were both included stock in the Market Garden module and were created by 'Jaws'.  I found the original scenario threads in the beta forum and for Koevering he said

"Thank you Broadsword! I never intented to make this a huge battle but it was like this in 1944 :) Only the forces of KG Walther are extra in this what if."

I don't think he ever made a non what if version and I didn't see the bit about Eerde Dunes that made it a what if, but I think he added some additional forces to that one as well.  I don't know if Jaws is still hanging around here, but he's the one to ask about it.