Video problems CMBN

Fokker G1

Hi guys,

I just received my new PC which hosts a 2080ti.

I love the wide screen support by CMBN! I am experiencing a video problem when running CMBN. The image is very restless, it looks like - even when I do not change the view - the video keeps redrawing the screen. Also the ALT-T option of having nearby trees removed and trees further away to be visible, is not working.

Does anyone have any ideas?

52 minutes ago, Combatintman said:

AFAIK ALT-T is all or nothing - hitting it once removes all trees on the map, while hitting it twice shows tree trunks only - again across all of the map.

I have raised this before. I don't think this has always been the case. I preferred the tree trunks close only option myself

22 minutes ago, Fokker G1 said:

Hmmm, would it be a CMx1 feature then?

I recall being able to do three things:

1- all trees

2- no trees

3- trees far away / no trees nearby (it would show just the tree trunks iso the tree)

Nope - I am wrong, just done it in CMSF-2 … every day's a school day, apologies for confusion caused.