Where are the Goumiers in djellaba?

Stopping by to give you anxious ones---you know who you are, lol---a quick update. I'm running behind, but not for lack of working, just keep thinking of things I need to do, add. takeout, etc., plus literally at the last minute I found a couple of new techniques by accident that actually make certain things look better. I still might have it ready to send to Bootie tonight, but give me a day or two slack if not. 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, mjkerner said:

Stopping by to give you anxious ones---you know who you are, lol---a quick update. I'm running behind, but not for lack of working, just keep thinking of things I need to do, add. takeout, etc., plus literally at the last minute I found a couple of new techniques by accident that actually make certain things look better. I still might have it ready to send to Bootie tonight, but give me a day or two slack if not. 

Thanks.

But of course, MJ, please take your time. Beggars can't be chosers.😷

This weekend for sure. I sort of went the way of BFC with CMSF2 and Rome to Victory and kept adding options, tweaking bits and pieces, or finding new ways to do things at the last minute. I decided to use tags after all, but still need to check all the texture names, tweak a few more textures, and we’re good to go. I mean it this time, lol!

39 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

This weekend for sure. I sort of went the way of BFC with CMSF2 and Rome to Victory and kept adding options, tweaking bits and pieces, or finding new ways to do things at the last minute. I decided to use tags after all, but still need to check all the texture names, tweak a few more textures, and we’re good to go. I mean it this time, lol!

You better...😁

But seriously, delighted to hear the mod is getting better and better.

Edited by Aragorn2002

Spent hours yesterday squashing bugs, or rather, finding the bastiges. Don't ask.  Doing the readme and the marketing photo-shoot this morning, and should go to Bootie this afternoon--well, by midnight, anyway.  I will see if my Dropbox can hold it and if so will put it up there for a few days while Bootie gets it sorted. 

See why BFC doesn't give us availability dates, lol?

14 hours ago, mjkerner said:

Spent hours yesterday squashing bugs, or rather, finding the bastiges. Don't ask.  Doing the readme and the marketing photo-shoot this morning, and should go to Bootie this afternoon--well, by midnight, anyway.  I will see if my Dropbox can hold it and if so will put it up there for a few days while Bootie gets it sorted. 

See why BFC doesn't give us availability dates, lol?

You mean, you work for THEM? 😀

Very nice job MJ this mod is a must in CMFI,  we cannot download at the moment the real one but soon... the pictures are saying already a lot, I like very much the job from the typical sandals and the mixed helmets, this give a touch of reallity,... impatient to donwload it !

Pity, that this mod slept so long on a hard drive forget...

! !   but now now all together from the forum  ! !

Bootie bootie bootie... ! !

Thanks Fellas, I'm actually happy with this one as well. I'll be working on modding the US and British into goumiers so that you will have a lot more scenarios to use them in.

One thing I forgot to mention in the Readme regarding mod tags: although as stated I didn't use any of my own mod tags in this mod (I will use "goum" when I do get around to adding them),  I did use all the default mod tags BFC uses  for the faces (skins),  because without doing so, I couldn't get my skin  mods (bareheaded and with turbans) to show up in Quick Battles. 

FYI, Bootie messaged me that he would get to uploading this at CMMODS IV today. I’m heading to the Wyoming/Montana mountains for the next 10 days myself, so I hope no one has any problems with the mod. I will be in occasional touch with the world, but don’t know when/how often. Fingers crossed that all goes well for you guys!

24 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

FYI, Bootie messaged me that he would get to uploading this at CMMODS IV today. I’m heading to the Wyoming/Montana mountains for the next 10 days myself, so I hope no one has any problems with the mod. I will be in occasional touch with the world, but don’t know when/how often. Fingers crossed that all goes well for you guys!

You've done your best, MJ. Sounds like a great trip. Just forget us for a while and enjoy the mountain air.