A few small queries

JulianJ

There's a few things that don't seem to be covered in the Manual:

1.  What is the difference for Artillery strikes of Personnel/General/ and Armor (or armour as we Brit grammar Nazis would have it)  Is there any actual difference between General and Armor? BS only had the first two.

2.   The British 50mm mortar supposedly has a range of 750 M but I had several attempts to get the HQ team to fire it at a target 720-730 M away with no avail.  I know it takes a minute or two for them to get it ready but nothing happened.

3.  Is there any comms value in the Warrior Infantry command vehicle?  I couldn't seem to see any difference.

4.  On a pernickety point - when an aircraft has expended all its ammo, the pilot says something about returning to base. It seems to me that the next turn the aircraft popup it says 'landed'. wouldn't it be more logical to say 'returning to base' for say five turns then landed? This breaks the immersion for me...I think where's the airbase then?  right behind me?

I don't own the game yet but plan to buy it soon.

1. From my personal experience Personnel would be air burst for fragments to maximize the kill radius for infantry in the open, general is just regular explosives meant for light armor and small fortifications or buildings, armor is meant for heavy armor like tanks, but general should work on tanks as well since the tops aren't very strong, but the Armor rounds should penetrate before exploding so you would use them for big fortifications or buildings to kill whats inside.

2. I've only played the demo but the AI is poor at reading maps and calling in artillery, in real life you would be more accurate and would take less rounds to walk on target.

3. There should be better communication between commanders if you keep them in the vehicles to utilize the comm equipment, not sure if it works well in game.

4. You have a point, a tun after should say returning to base.