Another Thunder, CM3 is on the way !

JM Stuff

2 minutes ago, DerKommissar said:

Warthunder and WoT cheat by not having infantry. The whole concept of AFVs fighting in a vacuum is not only comically absurd, but also helps performance.

You're right but I was just referring to the graphics not the game play !

• 3 months later...

I like the better and richer color but in some ways making things crisper makes them look less realistic.  This has been a problem with using digital video in movies.  One has to degrade the image to make it look like film and more like how the human eye perceives things.  

• 3 months later...

In a shooter, you want unnatural contrasts to aid spotting bad guys. Since CM units generally make their own choices what to shoot, we can go for photorealism (except maybe at night).

These building collapse physics are badly wrong, like dominoes, but if shooter players just want to blow stuff up with ubertanks,  who the heck cares? Sure, CM could use a modest overhaul of its building physics and cover values but this kind of eye candy isn't the solution.

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 PM, AlessandroW said:

Sorry, I'm new and I didn't know about CM3, is it true? It will be released in the 2020?

That’s a joke. The ad is not for CM, as others stated.

As a general „CM rule“: Nothing  is released „soon“, but only “when it is ready”. Normally, it takes years from announcement to release of a new title.

The upside is: CM teaches you to be really patient.😎