Jump to content
Bootie

TSD III, TPG II & The CM Mod Warehouse Update area.

Recommended Posts

Guys

This thread will be used for me to advise you of updates and latest uploads to the aforementioned areas.

Its an ongoing process that Im working through but a quick update for this first post is....

The Scenario Depot III : Ive totally redesigned this and am working on fixing thumbnails so that the grid format looks good.  When uploading scenarios be sure to use a square image (any size) for your featured image.

1855372137_Annotation2019-10-25214335.thumb.png.d63de2db3472198777807e5f538bdb75.png

The CM Mod Warehouse : A huge task that Im still plodding away at. Im tidying up all the downloads from the previous site and have also got a HDD full of mods from the mists of time that will eventually all get uploaded also.

The Proving Grounds II : This site is dead but I am going to work on it to turn TPGII into something new... possibly a challenge site or something along those lines... still to be decided.

Any updates I carry out or content uploaded you will be notified about in this thread.  

Thats all for now.

Thanks

Bootie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for you efforts Bootie! B) Re TPG III... hard to tell if it´ll ever work like the original TPG which was a great place for testing and discussion with fellow members. Maybe put up a poll here whether there´s any need for it at all? Think most scenario makers recruit their testers through BFC (or FGM maybe) forum or private means, so it might possibly save you time better spent on huge task you already have? Just an idea. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RockinHarry said:

thanks for you efforts Bootie! B) Re TPG III... hard to tell if it´ll ever work like the original TPG which was a great place for testing and discussion with fellow members. Maybe put up a poll here whether there´s any need for it at all? Think most scenario makers recruit their testers through BFC (or FGM maybe) forum or private means, so it might possibly save you time better spent on huge task you already have? Just an idea. :)

Yeah Im changing the site completely and moving away from its testing format and perhaps making it a place for running things akin to The Blitzkrieg Wargaming Clubs Scenario of the Month etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK this is a really dumb question I can't seem to see anywhere to register to your amazing site. Have been around since the 90's but don't have the same email. Can some indicate where one can register. Can find the password recover and login section but mine no longer works. Must have forgotten the password.

 

Secondly can anyone direct me please the hex grid we use to use. Can't seem to locate one. Helps with the 50 year old eyes :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tactical Wargamer said:

OK this is a really dumb question I can't seem to see anywhere to register to your amazing site. Have been around since the 90's but don't have the same email. Can some indicate where one can register. Can find the password recover and login section but mine no longer works. Must have forgotten the password.

The old site is closing and the new one is not fully up yet so I do not believe that author registration is available yet.

14 hours ago, Tactical Wargamer said:

Secondly can anyone direct me please the hex grid we use to use. Can't seem to locate one. Helps with the 50 year old eyes :)

Here are some: https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/?s=grid

This hex / grid thing is something I don't understand. Not trying to pick on you it's just that your post reminded me :) . We have computers now - I don't want to see another hex or grid ever again. Even if the underlying engine has some thing in the background there is no need for us to see it. IMHO. I see a lot of games with hexes in the UI and wonder - why? There is nothing good about hexes they were just necessary when we humans had to move stuff around. On a computer screen we can just see a realistic rendering showing hexes just breaks the immersion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...