Someone want to playtest a large red vs red mission?

Hey, if someone is willing to play the first half, that is about 90 turns, of my updated  scenario for CMSF2, write me here or by PM. I am about to finish my own playtest, will make a few changes but would like to see how it works for someone that does not know the scenario as well as i do. With my knowlage of the scenario it spoils things a bit, so it would be good to have at least 1 other person that play this before i release it. The scenario is pretty much finished, so it is not bare bones, but i want some additional feedback if someone is up for that.

You should enjoy;

- Large red vs red fight, mix of heavy urban and open. COIN  type scenario, syrian mech vs insurgents.

- Some logistics, not all is fighting, at some stages you will have to reorganize things

- Moving troops(reinforcements) in vehicles over large distances, that means you will have to lay down long waypoint chains at a few point in the scenario. If you think this is "work" maybe that is not for you. But since you only need to play half, you dont need to move em "that" far, however you can keep playing and finish the scenario if you like but most important is the first half for me.

Edited by Pandur