Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

5 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

Early or late StuG IV?

both lol, would've like to have seen it in earlier modules to be honest, maybe do a separate vehicle pack that can be appiled across multiple modules etc? i guess if one had to choose tho with setting i'd guess late..

11 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

both lol, would've like to have seen it in earlier modules to be honest, maybe do a separate vehicle pack that can be appiled across multiple modules etc? i guess if one had to choose tho with setting i'd guess late..

Both it is!

early and late.jpg

On 4/20/2020 at 12:21 AM, BFCElvis said:

I actually have a couple more I'll throw up later. @Bud Backer made some that I didn't see until after I'd posted mine.

i'll quote you on that, lol baboom... the late war colours are awesome, and love how battlefront have modelled that in the game as they were different..very cool

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

Row, row, row your schwimmwagen, gently down the stream.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

I am so excited to soon see your new labor of love. Thanks guys

Any moment now you'll wake up and this whole worldwide lockdown and the schwimmwagen were just a dream.

5 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

i'll quote you on that, lol baboom... the late war colours are awesome, and love how battlefront have modelled that in the game as they were different..very cool

Nuts! I apologize. The weekend got away from me. (today is Monday, right?) Here ya go:

BB1.jpg

BB2.jpg

BB3.jpg

OMG! BFCElvis, it's a torment to see those screenshot and not being able to enjoy the module, but we need more af that at least til we can to play it by ourselves. With regards to the latter only one inquiry : not soon? soon? really soon?

If the answer is 'not soon', please continue uploading more screenshots.

1 hour ago, Jumpete said:

OMG! BFCElvis, it's a torment to see those screenshot and not being able to enjoy the module, but we need more af that at least til we can to play it by ourselves. With regards to the latter only one inquiry : not soon? soon? really soon?

If the answer is 'not soon', please continue uploading more screenshots.

I don't have a good answer for you but I'll tell you what I expect. Once the TO&E is complete (or 95% complete) I believe the rest will come together very very quickly. 

7 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

So how much of the TO&E is complete at this moment?

If I were to guess? 90% There's a big group we haven't seen yet. Once that's in it comes down to arguing about what's right or wrong. :-). Rather than waiting for things to be added. If that makes sense.

26 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

If I were to guess? 90% There's a big group we haven't seen yet. Once that's in it comes down to arguing about what's right or wrong. :-). Rather than waiting for things to be added. If that makes sense.

Not sure, but it sure sounds good. 🙂

12 minutes ago, Bud Backer said:

Don’t tell them anything, @BFCElvis:P

Shut up, Bud. 😀