Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Bud Backer said:

Yes, as I am the one losing in our marathon CMRT battle! LOL

We are close to seeing what the score is but I already feel like you won that battle. I defeated your AT assets and was still unable to press that advantage to clear the objective. So, while I have a toe hold on the objective I do *not* feel like I won this battle no matter what the score says in a few more minutes...

3 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

@IanL this is one of the nice things about playing against a friend - you can have rational discussions about your own performance and not have to grandstand about how well you did. Hence us both feeling like we lost to the other. ;)

LOL but neither of us would make very good generals - we should each be proclaiming victory.

3 hours ago, Bud Backer said:

I’m looking forward to a debrief on this when we get together for brunch. 

Agreed

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Bubba883XL said:

Are we likely to see a stug iv soon? Feels wrong not having it. 

It should be in, I agree. But I don't expect the module before the autumn of this year. Don't have a clue though, so don't take that seriously.Really hope I'm proven wrong. 🙂

Edited by Aragorn2002