Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

After months of being distracted doing Beta work on the  Cold War title I finally got a chance to go back and replay a favorite Fire and Rubble scenario before release. WOW, just WOW. This module is really something special. This isn't just CMRT with a few new scenario added, this plays like an entirely different game - like two entirely different games! It just feels different.

1 hour ago, MikeyD said:

After months of being distracted doing Beta work on the  Cold War title I finally got a chance to go back and replay a favorite Fire and Rubble scenario before release. WOW, just WOW. This module is really something special. This isn't just CMRT with a few new scenario added, this plays like an entirely different game - like two entirely different games! It just feels different.

In which ways? Do tell :) 

Comments like that just makes me want it NOW rather than later, but elaborating on the point above might ease my/our "torment".

18 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

Meanwhile, somewhat earlier in the war...

bpzbHfR.png

Wow.
How did you get those helmets in the game? Turn them 90 degrees and they would look a lot like the danish M23 helmets. I have been looking for those for a danish scenario I´ve been planning.

2 minutes ago, umlaut said:

Wow.
How did you get those helmets in the game? Turn them 90 degrees and they would look a lot like the danish M23 helmets. I have been looking for those for a danish scenario I´ve been planning.

Come here! I have some magic beans if you mod me that Romanian tank!

4 minutes ago, umlaut said:

Wow.

The modding to try and get us a decent representation of the Romanian M39 helmets is blender efforts by @3j2m7

12 minutes ago, umlaut said:

😁
I might - which one is it?

Maybe your PM box is all full?

I tried to send the below:

Hi Dennis (1 n or 2 n? I am sorry I forgot)

I wanted to ask you to mod some kind of Romanian armor for the mod...? :-)

The list to pick from: 222, PZIVh, StuGIIIg, PzIIIn, R-35, a truck, ...?

I hope we can release it for upload to CMODS in June.

The guy who did the Blender work is 3j2m7.

Phil