Fire and Rubble

BFCElvis

18 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

Let's change the subject.  How bout this........

April 27.jpg

More new screenshots great! I'm imagining the possibilities of amphibious vehicles in a future FB module... What about LVT Buffalo crossing the Rhine? Mmmm delicious!
Going back with the thread, in which TOE will we find the schimmwagen?

9 minutes ago, DerKommissar said:

The schwimmwagen is on fire! Oh, the humanity! I cant watch.

Yeah. When @benpark posted the picture the evil part of  me thought how perfect it would be to post it. Partly because there is a graphical glitch in the current beta version of it that would stop me from otherwise posting a something including it. 

And @AlexUK we're working on starting up an AAR. We really want to avoid what happened with Rome to Victory. So we won't be starting it right away. But discussions have been taking place.

1 hour ago, BFCElvis said:

Yeah. When @benpark posted the picture the evil part of  me thought how perfect it would be to post it. Partly because there is a graphical glitch in the current beta version of it that would stop me from otherwise posting a something including it. 

And @AlexUK we're working on starting up an AAR. We really want to avoid what happened with Rome to Victory. So we won't be starting it right away. But discussions have been taking place.

Great, looking forward to it! 

1 minute ago, AlexUK said:

Great, looking forward to it! 

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be one of the people playing it. We'll see. I haven't done one since Red Thunder's. Might be fitting to do Fire and Rubble too. Further display my Eastern Front ineptitude.  🙂