Mods question

Majick

Hi All,

I haven't used many mods until now, so thought maybe now is time to start :)

I have a compilation of CMBN mods (mainly Aris) which was put together by a player called Ithikail.  This was really useful and saved a lot of hassle downloading things individually. 

Has anyone done this for CMRT, or for that matter any of the other titles?

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping someone would post where to find one Majick, but I think the answer is it does not exist (I could use one too)

All I've done is Juju's UI and the rest of my CMRT install is bone stock, but ya know, that's just fine.

I could go for new vehicle skins, especially the tanks, or better buildings textures or even terrain/foliage, but honestly I'm happy as is and anyway I don't want to find everything individually (if it exists).

<--- This guy. :P

That CMBN pack was created before even the Market Garden module was released yonks ago so even that pack is missing some vehicle textures for a full CMBN installation. There are big gaps in the vehicle modding space in the community at the moment following Aris' departure.

It probably comes down to bandwidth, but if some of the current crop of YouTubers wanted to bundle their mod folders and publish a 'pack' on the CMMODS website (while providing credit to the original mod authors), it would probably be the best bet in making mod installation simpler for the average player. It gives you a starting point with a video reference to what your game would look and sound like. However that's a big question for @Bootie if he's willing to entertain that idea.