License Failure

Hi,

I just bought and installed CM FB, unfortunately I'm not able to play it because I got this error message:

License Failure: Game Engine 4 in required
Please run the Activate New Product utility and enter the license key.

The main screen say Game engine 4, version 2.02
If I click ok the game closed.
Where is this utility? I have searched in the game folder but no luck.

Thanks in  advance.

This will work:

4.  There's always a weird one and here it is.  A few Windows users are not getting "Activate New Products" shortcuts created during installation.  Apparently anti-virus software is preventing the installer from doing its job.  This might not be a problem right now, but it will prove to be an issue at some point in the future.  The solution is to create your own shortcut using the following steps:

Disable your anti-virus software before you do anything. Go to your Desktop, right click on the Desktop itself, select NEW->SHORTCUT, use BROWSE to locate the CM EXE that you are trying to fix. The location is then written out. After it type in a single space and then paste this:

-showui

Click NEXT and give your new Shortcut a name (doesn't matter what). Confirm that and you're done. Double click on the new Shortcut and you should be prompted to license whatever it is you need to license.

From the link Special Upgrade 4 Tech Tips  from the top of this page. I knew I had seen instructions for that before.

Speaking of tech tips... do you have your anti virus on during the installs can you exclude the game install dir from your anti virus? If the anti virus is stopping the install from setting everything up it may also mess with the game running. I know mine does which is why all my BFC games are in a folder that is excluded from virus checking.