Missing Sherman 76's in CMFI/CMGL/CMRV Big Bundle

I believe the 76mm Shermans arrive late war with the Rome to Victory bundle. M4A1 76mm Sherman for Commonwealth and two different M4A3 76mm Shermans for the Yanks. Brits refused to accept 76mm Sherman for northwest Europe but they used them in Italy.

I recall there was an earlier problem with a ghost Churchill variant showing up in the QB list when it shouldn't be available for selection until R2V arrive. Perhaps we have another 'ghost vehicle' waiting for the module

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 2:15 PM, Col Rosenberger said:

By "missing" do you mean "not in the selection options" or "invisible"?  Because I have invisible Sherman 76's and Priests in my QB's. 🤔 Tankers floating in air.

Yup.  Talk to support.  Essentially you got some stray files from the upcoming R2V release if you bought the preorder big bundle.

1 hour ago, Frenchy56 said:

There is no link to having pre-ordered R2V and having the files. It's the dev's "fault" for having included them in the most recent patch. As far as I know.

I'm not sure if there was leakage in the patches but definitely in the full game installer that is currently up. I've been giving links to that installer to folks that have purchased the CMFI Big Bundle so that they have access to the base game and Gustav Line while Rome to Victory is being completed. The real trigger is the Rome to Victory license key. So, there actually is a link to having pre-ordered some form of Rome to Victory. Once the Rome key is used what is described appears....or more accurately...is "unlocked". That can't be helped if you have the Big Bundle because it's the only key that someone has but someone who ordered just the module would have to intentionally try to activate it. There's no good reason to do that though other than to see the oddity. That is why only people who pre-ordered are seeing it. There's more to it than just the invisible vehicles....it's more subtle and may not be something that is obvious to all. I'll just leave it at that for now because I'm an evil bastige. 😉