Jump to content
Armorgunner

New computer (PC)

Recommended Posts

I have ordered a new computer! What to do when it arrives? I Have tried to look trough this thread? At this moment I have installed,  CM:FI and GL. CM:RT, CM:FB, CM:BS, and CM:SF1, and 2 with all modules. Not owing CM:BfN. Do I need to uninstall all of this?

I understand if this qustion, have been asked, over, and over again. Just that I cant find the answer?

 

Edited by Armorgunner
small spelling issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you do not need to uninstall.

Do you know offhand if each of your game are currently using the 4.0 Game Engine? If so, reinstallation is s snap as each game is a full game all-in-one installer. So there will only be one download and installation per game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

No, you do not need to uninstall.

Do you know offhand if each of your game are currently using the 4.0 Game Engine? If so, reinstallation is s snap as each game is a full game all-in-one installer. So there will only be one download and installation per game.

Thanks, good news for me. And yes every game is 4.0. Exept SF1 ofcourse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Armorgunner said:

Thanks, good news for me. And yes every game is 4.0. Exept SF1 ofcourse. 

Coolio. Just use the full game installers for each game and you'll be set. Then use the Activate New Products utility and enter the following keys for each game:

CMFI:
Original base game key

3.0 key

4.0 key

Gustav Line key

 

CMRT:
Original base game key

4.0 key

 

CMFB:
Original base game key

4.0 key

 

CMBS:
Original base game key

4.0 key

 

CMSF2 (assuming you have the CMSF Upgrade):

Original CMSF1 base game key

Original CMSF module keys (if you own any of the modules)
CMSF2 key

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a new computer last week and the re-installs went very well exactly as BFCElvis wrote.

The only thing I did do on the old computer was un-license CMSF1 before I moved the SSD to the new computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:33 PM, BFCElvis said:

Coolio. Just use the full game installers for each game and you'll be set. Then use the Activate New Products utility and enter the following keys for each game:

CMFI:
Original base game key

3.0 key

4.0 key

Gustav Line key

 

CMRT:
Original base game key

4.0 key

 

CMFB:
Original base game key

4.0 key

 

CMBS:
Original base game key

4.0 key

 

CMSF2 (assuming you have the CMSF Upgrade):

Original CMSF1 base game key

Original CMSF module keys (if you own any of the modules)
CMSF2 key

 

Ah I see. But it should be the same 4.0 key? Since I bought the 5 key bundle? But to complicate things. When I bought the 4.0 key bundle, I only own  2 games (affected). And I dont recall which it was?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armorgunner said:

Ah I see. But it should be the same 4.0 key? Since I bought the 5 key bundle? But to complicate things. When I bought the 4.0 key bundle, I only own  2 games (affected). And I dont recall which it was?

Yes. The 4.0 key in the Bundle will work for all 5 games in the Bundle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...