Unit desriptions are wrong, CMBN

Wingman47

I upgraded to 4.0 and now the unit designations are crazy. US Airborne forces are descdribed as Sturmgrenadiers and Heavy Tank Destroyer

Any suggestions on resolving this? Unfortunatly my screen shot is too large to upload to show the issue.

Thank you.

Edited by Wingman47
wrong file

On 9/20/2019 at 6:18 PM, KenMech said:

I have something similar when playing CMBN. Here are few pics of what I am seeing. BTW this is with no mods installed.

Could be a mod problem but most commonly it indicates that something is missing from the installation. Open a Help Desk ticket and include a screenshot of the contents of the game's Data folder and I'll be able to confirm it. 

I re-installed the game and all is as it should be. This installation was on my laptop and I seem to remember an issue I had when upgrading. On my original installation I did not use the default directories and when I applied the patch something went wrong.  But all is well now 🙂

KenMech