3:10 to Yuma

Technically it hasn't been updated... however ALL CMSF1 campaigns & scenarios have, de-facto, been ported over by BFC themselves.

CMSF2 is fully backwards compatible with the older game.

I have provided a collection of (most) of the older stuff (including '3:10 to Yuma') here.

I've been amazed by just how compatible it is.....Any CM:SF scenario seems to work in the new game, with only the T-72M-1V(2001) being swapped out (AFAIK).

Bit sad about that T-72 TBH.....Considering the BF storyline is fictional and just how useful they would be to those modeling the actual Syrian conflict (and that the T-90SA is still available) it seems a bit superfluous to remove them.  :(

@Battlefront.com  Is there any chance we might get them back in a future patch, maybe alongside Uncon Breach Teams? 

On 9/15/2019 at 8:13 AM, 37mm said:

Technically it hasn't been updated... however ALL CMSF1 campaigns & scenarios have, de-facto, been ported over by BFC themselves.

CMSF2 is fully backwards compatible with the older game.

I have provided a collection of (most) of the older stuff (including '3:10 to Yuma') here.

Awesome, thanks