Basic Mac OS mod question re: Normandy

I want to install some Mods to my Normandy game. I have recently switched over from PC to Mac. My application does not contain a Data file folder.

I also own Final Blitzkreig, which is installed on my Mac also. It does contain the data file.

Any suggestions as to what folder I could mod the Normandy game given that it has no data folder? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 2:59 PM, Ted Pritchard said:

I want to install some Mods to my Normandy game. I have recently switched over from PC to Mac. My application does not contain a Data file folder.

I also own Final Blitzkreig, which is installed on my Mac also. It does contain the data file.

Any suggestions as to what folder I could mod the Normandy game given that it has no data folder? Thanks

Ok, if you have a mouse with a left and a right button, right-click on the CMBN icon and select “show package contents.” If you don’t have a two-button mouse, single-click on the CMBN icon, go to the “file” menu, and select “open.” Then select “show package contents” from the drop down. Open the “Contents” folder, then open the “Resources” folder. The “Data”folder is in the “Resources” folder.

You must follow the same process for the all other CM games, except CMFB and CMSF2. Those are the latest releases, so BFC made installing mods on the Mac OS easier by placing the data folder in the game folder.