Churchill IV NA75 Bug?

My CMFI+GL E4/v2.02 install shows an invisible tank. A Churchill IV NA75. .. Well it is hard to show something invisible, but it does. ;)

Inside the game archives there is only this 75mm Churchill model: "churchill-iii-75mm.mdr".

Is this a known issue, or am I missing some brz datafile?

Edit: It is not just invisible, but pretty much invincible too, since rounds pass through it.

Roster.png

Game2.png

Edited by Kevin2k

Churchill IV NA-75 is scheduled to arrive with the Rome to Victory module. It most definitely shouldn't be on the list (or in your QB) just yet. I think there's a screenshot among the Rome 2 Victory screens on the Battlefront homepage. Actually, you shouldn't be seeing Churchill IV NA-75 anyway because the vehicle's introduction date is outside of the scope of the first two modules!

BFC's been struggling mightily with CMFI TO&E trying to reconcile CMFI basegame with Gustav Line module with Rome to Victory module. The force structure and nations represented in the coming module is the most complex (and convoluted) project that BFC has done.

48 minutes ago, IanL said:

Cool sounds fun.

You can drive it right into the enemy forces and cause lots of trouble.

Maybe a temporary fix is to put "churchill-iii-75mm.mdr" etc. from CMBN in a mod folder and rename it "churchill-iv-75mm.mdr"? I will try that later...