Missing vickers machine gun

I tested it also after the patch dropped and I was able to get the Vickers team with the British Army. But the thought comes to my mind that I may have only tested with the Mechanised Infantry, Armor and Airborne Infantry categories. As I tend to avoid the Infantry Only category due to the formations being ruined from having thier vehicles removed.

Edited by Oliver_88

31 minutes ago, Oliver_88 said:

I tested it also after the patch dropped and I was able to get the Vickers team with the British Army. But the thought comes to my mind that I may have only tested with the Mechanised Infantry, Armor and Airborne Infantry categories. As I tend to avoid the Infantry Only category due to the formations being ruined from having thier vehicles removed.

Yep, that is it. Fixed for mech infantry and armoured but not for infantry.

On 8/9/2019 at 2:39 PM, IanL said:

OK not quite so embarrassing then. This did get reported and marked as fixed. Clearly it is not - I have reopened it.

If not done already the aquiring mortar in carrier issue (the one that was solved through changing the mortar to the airborne type) requires reopening also. That was also fixed in one area but not another. Was fixed for the mortars that are in the Carrier Platoons vehicles but not fixed for the mortars that are in the Anti-Tank Platoons vehicles.

Edited by Oliver_88