Online magazine posted BF's game screenshot

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:52 AM, Battlefront.com said:

However, Eastern Front fans have consistently been the ones to overestimate their relative size as a group.  And I say that as someone who has always had no problem telling you all that I think the Eastern Front is the most interesting theater to simulate.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people conveniently forget that you actually know how many copies of each game have actually been sold, and thus possess the actual information necessary to judge the relative monetary value of each particular fan base.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:52 AM, Battlefront.com said:

Now, with all that said... we definitely won't ever try to make a Module as complex as Rome to Victory again.  We learned our lesson that doing something that expansive means either spending way more time on it than we want or it means cutting so many corners that it doesn't make sense to do it in the first place.  In fact, we will likely shift to Packs instead of Modules after we've put out the CMRT Module.  Less stuff, faster production, lower cost to customers.  It's probably the right way to go.

Steve

So what you're saying is, Rome to Victory is going to be wicked awesome?