Blurry Graphics even with all GFX tips incorporated

Hey guys, running CMSF2 on Alienware 17R4 Laptop, with GTX 1080.

I have browsed through the forum, found all the performance topics, all of the topics to activate CMSF file through the Nvidia launcher, with all the relevant settings tweaks proposed here: 

1860473105_CMSF2.thumb.jpg.53ef022ef7116b65e246b4babef945b7.jpg

Changed the display size in the display file to mirror my laptops, etc. 

The game still looks horrible/pixellated, and the text is blurry, and the gfx are bad. 

I ran the game on a work desktop with much worse stats than i have on the laptop, and it looked crisp, cheerful, beautiful.

Is there something that I am forgetting to activate or switch on/off, or maybe there is another way to launch CMSF2 that forces the game to use best possible settings?

Have a look at these screenshots to show what i mean (this is at 2560 x 1440 @120hz forced resolution). Look at the depixellation on the ground, in the menus, in the shadows, and on the unit icons. 

Game looks outright bad, on a system that should be running it smooth with no problem (CMBS looked gorgeous compared to this). 

Any ideas?

Based solely on the screenshot you provided, my guess is it is some sort of resolution issue, though more specifically I can't say. I definitely agree that the game looks blurry, and that it should not look that way. 

Can you post a screenshot of your options page from the CM menu? Might help to narrow down the issue.

1 hour ago, VasFURY said:

Hey guys, running CMSF2 on Alienware 17R4 Laptop, with GTX 1080.

I have browsed through the forum, found all the performance topics, all of the topics to activate CMSF file through the Nvidia launcher, with all the relevant settings tweaks proposed here: 

1860473105_CMSF2.thumb.jpg.53ef022ef7116b65e246b4babef945b7.jpg

Changed the display size in the display file to mirror my laptops, etc. 

The game still looks horrible/pixellated, and the text is blurry, and the gfx are bad. 

I ran the game on a work desktop with much worse stats than i have on the laptop, and it looked crisp, cheerful, beautiful.

Is there something that I am forgetting to activate or switch on/off, or maybe there is another way to launch CMSF2 that forces the game to use best possible settings?

Have a look at these screenshots to show what i mean (this is at 2560 x 1440 @120hz forced resolution). Look at the depixellation on the ground, in the menus, in the shadows, and on the unit icons. 

Game looks outright bad, on a system that should be running it smooth with no problem (CMBS looked gorgeous compared to this). 

Any ideas?

Check if the game is set to run on an integrated Intel chip, which sometimes is default on laptops with Nvidia cards (perhaps AMD too, no experience with theat). Just set it to run on the graphics card.