Mord's Shock Force Portraits

ARE DONE!!!!

wyhYqyQ.jpg

Been a LONG time coming. Glad it's over.

EDITED: Thanks, Bootie! It worked out well. I supplied Bootie with a DL link, a short description, and a splash screen that was in the zip and he did everything quick and simple. And as he said, he didn't have to worry about people misidentifying where their mod needs to go or other mistakes. So, any of you guys that have new mods to upload get a hold of him and he'll do you up.

CMMODs link.

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/combat-mission-shock-force-2/cmsf2-other/shock-force-1-2-unit-portraits-by-mord/

Mord.

15 minutes ago, Mord said:

May need someone to host them until Bootie gets back to me.

LOL. Silly, Ian.

@IanL oh, and you got your Black Watch, I actually did the 34 Canadian Brigade Group today. So, they are nice and fresh!

Mord.

Edited by Mord

You're welcome, fellas.

Bootie just contacted me so I may be able to edit my first post in time, with the CMMODS link.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

7 minutes ago, IanL said:

Super - I was just uploading to my site for temporary hosting - I'll stop now...

All edited and link is changed to CMMODs. Thanks for thinking about me, though.

Mord.

1 hour ago, IICptMillerII said:

Congrats on the release!

February 2nd is when you and Sburke started discussing the US Army list I would use! Quite a journey. Thanks.

1 hour ago, sburke said:

F’n A. Thank you Mord! Looking forward to loading these. 

Hope you like them! And yes, F'n A is how I felt when I zipped the folder on this bitch!

Mord.

50 minutes ago, sburke said:

Damn dude, sorry. I never expected to see it blow out like that.

Not your fault. I brought it on myself. I am the dumbass that went apes***. Once I get going, I GET GOING! There are 1807 just for the Syrians. I found a bmp graph with faction identifiers and went to town. Arguably just about everybody that has been involved in Syria in the last five years or so has got a portrait. Every faction has their own separate faces. IT WAS A LOT OF WORK but a lot of fun too.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Mord I found a problem with your portraits. I know you really worked hard on them and getting bad news will be difficult.  See the problem is I can't decide which portraits to use.  There are so many freakin options!!!!  How could you do this to us? :D  Uniforms and UI - outstanding work from our modders @Mord& @IICptMillerII

468528805_Mords001.thumb.jpg.595da8cbd82c1709f624eb023f927d85.jpg

Awesome dude Simply awesome and oh yeah both are tagged for this shot. :D  Once I decide on the portraits I like Mord, I'll be tagging yours.  I already did the Captain's.

Edited by sburke

16 hours ago, sburke said:

There are so many freakin options!!!!  How could you do this to us? :D

16 hours ago, sburke said:

Awesome dude Simply awesome

Thanks, man. I think there's upward of 64 factions just for the Syrians. I threw some Easter Eggs in there just for you — been waiting to see if you noticed. HINT: Pay attention to the Spy t-shirts. And I added that basic Iraqi set so you could play the Iraq scenarios with their flag if you wanted. 

I really like the Globe & Anchor flag for the Jarheads. Thought that was cool.  created a crapload of extra work though!

Mord.

22 hours ago, sburke said:

Heh not sure how I feel about some spy running around with a Dead shirt.  @mord I don't think those guys pay copyright. :P 

Two Dead shirts to be exact. Plus a Coke shirt, Nike and a tie-dye. I thought they were cool little touches. I hand made all of them.

NOW you guys have to get on BF about re-implementing the spy portraits! SF2 still doesn't utilize them, the Army Armor or Canadian Armor and Infantry portraits. BE really nice if they'd give the Republican Guards and Regular (mech) Syrians their own Armor portrait instead of sharing one with the Reserves.

Mord.

Just now, Mord said:

Two Dead shirts to be exact. Plus a Coke shirt, Nike and a tie-dye. I thought they were cool little touches. I hand made all of them.

NOW you guys have to get on BF about re-implementing the spy portraits! SF2 still doesn't utilize them, the Army Armor or Canadian Armor and Infantry portraits. BE really nice if they'd give the Republican Guards and Regular (mech) Syrians their own Armor portrait instead of sharing one with the Reserves.

Mord.

I’ll do that right after they reinstate the formation icon for Marines.  That still rankles.