CMBN Upgrade Procedure/pathway

Bought the combined 3&4 upgrade on Tuesday no problem. Went to download both and it seemed incredibly slow. Wed morning I found that only the new manual had downloaded.So am re-downloading upgrade 3 now first,then will do upgrade 4. Again the download seems to be going very slowly and upgrade 3 is composed of 25 items all but one of those items are greyed-out with a  ? next to them. The sole item in green is the CMBN_setup.exe

My question is what is the proper download and installation procedure?

Also none of the 25 files/items were over 1GB and I used winzip to download them is that the reason for this crawling download speed? 

No idea about speed. 25 items? That seems wrong.

The best thing to do normally is to forget about v3 and just DL the all in one installer or v4. It allows you to install from nothing and have a fully patched and working game.

Given the slowness issues I would recommend contacting support: https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/

They can guide you on exactly what to DL and how to activate it plus they may be able to help out with your DL speed problem.

Downloading the Full install from 4 now. So basically I should uninstall my current nonworking v1.11 game from my comp. Once the 4 full install version finishes downloading I just use that and poof! CMBN is now latest version 4!

Do I use the License I got with the 3+$ bundle? Not my original game license right? If it doesn't work I'll know what to switch back.

Ack no. Just download one thing. The v4 full installer. No need for 1.x or 2.x or 3.x anything that's the point of the full installer.

As for licensing you do need to use the activation link to enter your original game key (sounds like the one from 1.0) then the 3.0 upgrade key and then the 4.0 upgrade key and then the key(s) for any of the modules you bought. Actual order is not important.

If anything strange happens with licensing open a support ticket - no one here can really help with license issues - other that what I wrote above.

Whatever you do, only use the v4 full installer. If you run in to trouble resist the urge to run random installers to fix things - it will not help. All you need to do is remove any older versions and run the v4 full installer - nothing else is needed.