Jump to content
Dieselinjected01

purchased game and has no installation link

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Did you figure it out? If not check your spam folder for a BF email with a link to the DL.

 

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Same thing happened to me. There is no download link. My order is still in "Process" and not "Complete". I know someone had to push it along a couple days ago when I purchased an upgrade to another CM game I have. I'd like to know why this keeps happening. I don't want to go through this hassle every time I want to buy a CM game. 

Edited by Shardz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yeah, its a problem that seems to happen all of the time and I don't know what causes it. However, you most likely got an email which should have both the license key and a valid download link. As mentioned above, check any spam/junk mail folders within your email client to see if it was classified as such. You typically should receive that email the day of the purchase (unless there was a problem with the payment method... and thus the order didn't go through at that time).

Edited by Schrullenhaft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnlondon125 said:

I just bought the CMBN Big Bundle, and I'm in the same spot. Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs. 

Pretty frustrating. 

Likely answer is one post above:

On 7/26/2019 at 6:59 PM, Schrullenhaft said:

However, you most likely got an email which should have both the license key and a valid download link. As mentioned above, check any spam/junk mail folders within your email client to see if it was classified as such.

And if that doesn't work then contact support (only other users here so we cannot help with keys and links): Battlefront Help desk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, IanL said:

Likely answer is one post above:

And if that doesn't work then contact support (only other users here so we cannot help with keys and links): Battlefront Help desk

Yeah, it's not in my Spam, (I checked that immediately) - I simply wasn't send a confirmation. The only confirmation I have is from Paypal. 

Support just completed my order, but I still don't have my confirmation email, which would be nice to have for my records. 

Edit: The confirmation was sent to my Paypal email address, not my account address. So mystery solved! 

Edited by Johnlondon125

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Johnlondon125 said:

I just bought the CMBN Big Bundle,

That grenade video pushed you over the edge, huh?

 

Mord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Johnlondon125 said:

The confirmation was sent to my Paypal email address, not my account address. So mystery solved! 

Interesting. Glad the mystery is solved. Enjoy the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issue. Checked spam, nothing. Checked PayPal email, nothing. It's a Sunday morning and I have a few hours to play, instead I am sitting here checking forums. This is silly. I understand that BF may not want to hand commissions to Valve/Steam but it's really poor in 2019 that it is this hard to purchase a digital download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Did your payment actually go through ? Does your Battlefront Store account show a purchase (that may be in a 'pending' status) ? Do you have the license key, but no download link ? Is the email account specified in your Store account accurate (no mis-spellings) ? According to the above poster, if your email address in your Store account is different from your PayPal account (if that is the method of payment that you used), the email will typically be sent to the email account associated with the PayPal account.

If you still have nothing, then you'll want to contact support by clicking the blue, '+ new ticket' button in the upper right corner. John (support) is usually pretty quick in replying to most tickets (he's based in the US Eastern Time Zone).

 

edit - I see in the other thread that you've gotten an email with no link and the website doesn't provide a link at this point.  Support will get you a link as soon as he's able to respond.

Edited by Schrullenhaft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schrullenhaft said:

Did your payment actually go through ? Does your Battlefront Store account show a purchase (that may be in a 'pending' status) ? Do you have the license key, but no download link ? Is the email account specified in your Store account accurate (no mis-spellings) ? According to the above poster, if your email address in your Store account is different from your PayPal account (if that is the method of payment that you used), the email will typically be sent to the email account associated with the PayPal account.

If you still have nothing, then you'll want to contact support by clicking the blue, '+ new ticket' button in the upper right corner. John (support) is usually pretty quick in replying to most tickets (he's based in the US Eastern Time Zone).

 

edit - I see in the other thread that you've gotten an email with no link and the website doesn't provide a link at this point.  Support will get you a link as soon as he's able to respond.

Thanks - yes I posted a separate thread but replied to this one in case the dev/support is subscribed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...