SF2 or Black Sea for first modern CM game?

here's my first try at adding pictures.  Quality poor, probably because I used simple screen capture.  No mods, just base shock force 2.  Task Force Thunder, ~16 minutes in. 

Stupid mistake creeping my stryker a little too far, hit by concealed RPG team.  If I just had 4 shermans I could blow this whole place to pieces......

https://imgur.com/a/3lrXlbr

10 hours ago, danfrodo said:

did I do this right?  I am supposed to just paste in the link to imgur?

The screenshot should display in the post.  One screenshot per URL.  Below is how I post screenshots from Imgur.

Sign into imgur.

Click Add images.

Drag the photo into imgur.

Click on photo (A menu will appear to the right).

Click Huge Thumbnail (At the bottom of menu).  (Original is same size as Huge Thumbnail) 

Click Copy – BBCode message boards & forums.

Go to the forum

Right click and paste the photo into the narrative box

The URL will appear

Submit reply and the photo will appear

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 9:25 AM, MikeyD said:

There's a ten year difference between Black Sea and Shock Force. If they're going to make a new title I'd prefer them going back 20, 30, 40, 50 years! Aren't you curious to find out who'd win in a duel between an M47 MBT and a T54? :P

320px-T-54_001.jpg

M47.jpg

HECK YES I'M INTERESTED!!

On 9/11/2019 at 9:41 AM, danfrodo said:

Aren't you curious to find out who'd win in a duel between an M47 MBT and a T54?

Not really, cos after that one or two games, then what...?   Would much prefer to see a CM:Afrika Korps game.  Not only got many different weapons systems but also different terrain (pretty much already done for CMSF) and larger maps allowing for new tactics for WW2 maneuver (as well as longer range combat than the current WW2 titles).

Edited by Erwin