Latest 4.0 upgrade incorporates the 4.0patch?

Ah...  Is the updated to latest version "big bundle" now available for each title?  ie:  Can one install one file and get the latest version without having to d/l and install a patch for each??

(Currently I only have the latest CMSF2 (v2.02?) installed on a new machine and have been waiting to install the other titles until I can do each in one install...  Yes, am getting lazy in my old age.)

Edited by Erwin

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Is the updated to latest version "big bundle" now available for each title?  ie:  Can one install one file and get the latest version without having to d/l and install a patch for each??

Yes, all the installs were to be updated. I checked two randomly and they both have the full .02 versions for the full installers.

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

(Currently I only have the latest CMSF2 (v2.02?) installed on a new machine and have been waiting to install the other titles until I can do each in one install...  Yes, am getting lazy in my old age.)

Naw not lazy smart.

I looked at all my orders but I don't see any "4.0 bundle" listed.  I have always bought all CM2 titles and modules immediately as they were released.  So, I have a whole list of individual purchases.  Is there another area I need to go in order to d/l one "big bundle" per title/game family that can be installed vs having to d/l everything separately for each title/game family?

41 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I looked at all my orders but I don't see any "4.0 bundle" listed.  I have always bought all CM2 titles and modules immediately as they were released.  So, I have a whole list of individual purchases.  Is there another area I need to go in order to d/l one "big bundle" per title/game family that can be installed vs having to d/l everything separately for each title/game family?

OPen a Help Desk ticket and I can look at your account and let you know the best way to go.