British 11th Armoured Division (Desert Rats) mods posted.

I have just posted 12 new collections of my modifications over at the former Green as Jade's.  I added tactical markings and mod tags to all the original game's stock vehicles that make up the British 11th Armoured Division's elements.  I have not uploaded every individual platoon's markings although they are in my personal collection. For each element, e.g. [45] Armoured Recce, I have selected a representative platoon. For detail freaks like me, this this is a collection to have. Later this week I will upload the same for British 7th armoured division. I have not added tactical markings to any other nor to any of Aris' weathered armour and vehicles. It got to be too much for too little return. Meaning, that most gamers do not bother to get to ground level to savour the details. For those who do ........ enjoy!

Kandu (the Dutch-Canuck)

Edited by WillemO

Thank you folks for catching the error. Yes, of course, the British 11th Armoured Division is the Black Bull. The mod that was posted at Green as Jade's site has the correct Division and Tactical markings but I made the same description mistake. That has now been corrected. Tomorrow I will post a similar collection of mods for the British 7th Armoured Division (the Desert Rats) with their tactical markings.

Again, thank you for keeping this senior on his toes.

Cheers,

Kandu

Also thanks to Iron Cat for the kind words. However, all I did was resize and paste the tactical markings obtained form the web on top of the stock game graphics. Then dirtied some up a bit. Not much skill but just very tedious.

😊

Edited by WillemO

As a veteran of the "reskinning and weathering" campaigns I can say it still takes some skill to get it to come out looking right. Especially the weathering part as the graphic in the editor program always look different from the in-game model. Too little and no one notices. Too much and it looks like someone got pissed and threw a paint bucket at it. Salute! o7

images.jpg.98606a0ce96acfde0db6d24f7df4894d.jpg

Edited by IronCat60